» Topic: 3D Surfacing
- November 19, 2014 at 9:19 am #20421
I have a cavity to cut that has an inside corner radius of .03 and I’d like to use an 1/8″ ball end mill to go into that corner. The problem is that the software avoids that area of the cavity because the tool radius is too big. Is there a way to get down in there and just leave tool radius where the .03 radius is drawn?November 19, 2014 at 3:19 pm #20422
you can’t put a round bolt thru a square hole
BoB is not going to “violate” the surface
you can however tell BoB that tou are using a smaller tool than what you really are using.There will be consequences on the rest of your part for doing so though.
If you could upload your .bbcd file,maybe someone can do a alteration to the surface,if it is possible.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 9 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 3 weeks ago