» Topic: 3D Surfacing
- November 19, 2014 at 9:19 am #20421
I have a cavity to cut that has an inside corner radius of .03 and I’d like to use an 1/8″ ball end mill to go into that corner. The problem is that the software avoids that area of the cavity because the tool radius is too big. Is there a way to get down in there and just leave tool radius where the .03 radius is drawn?November 19, 2014 at 3:19 pm #20422
you can’t put a round bolt thru a square hole
BoB is not going to “violate” the surface
you can however tell BoB that tou are using a smaller tool than what you really are using.There will be consequences on the rest of your part for doing so though.
If you could upload your .bbcd file,maybe someone can do a alteration to the surface,if it is possible.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 6 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB3 weeks ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago