» Topic: Add Optional Stop to Cam Tree?
- August 13, 2013 at 2:03 pm #14664
Is there a button on the CAM interface to add an M01 or an M00 to the cam tree?
I have looked everywhere. It would be a real pain to have to edit it in.
Thanks in advance for your replies
vfsiAugust 13, 2013 at 4:39 pm #14669
No there is no way in the CAM Interface to add a M01 or an M00. That would need to be added inside the post. depending on what you need you can submit a Post Request or give us a call @ (727)489-0003 and let us know what issue you are running into with your Post. Let me know if you have any other questions.August 14, 2013 at 5:42 pm #14722
Are you talking about Vbasic macro added to the post? Would that pop up a window when running the post?August 15, 2013 at 9:53 am #14738
Depending on where you need it to output inside the post, you can either put it in a specific Block or you may need to add a macro for it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach2320 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 2 weeks ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 2 weeks ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago