» Topic: Automation Error
- November 7, 2013 at 10:04 pm #16041
The object invoked has disconnected from it’s client.
Tried every template available without any good results.
JimNovember 8, 2013 at 10:04 am #16042
Does it do this everytime you open the software or is it just after you make changes to the program?November 9, 2013 at 6:34 pm #16050
Every time I try to backplot.November 11, 2013 at 3:50 pm #16053
Can you please provide the code that is returning this error.November 13, 2013 at 1:01 pm #16162
You will definitely get this error if there is something in the Predator Header section that Predator can’t read or doesn’t like.November 17, 2013 at 10:28 pm #16183
Output will run on other PCs.November 18, 2013 at 12:04 pm #16190
We really need to see the full code to figure out what’s going on.
Are you peck drilling by chance? I had a problem years ago where Predator would choke on a G73 but not G81, G82, or G83.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 4 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago