» Topic: BobArt Question
- August 18, 2013 at 6:25 pm #14863
I have BobCad V25 Pro with BobArt Severl places saving components is mentioned. When I right click on an emboss I see “edit”, “delete”
and “supress/unsupress”, “save as component STL” the last two are greyed out.
Are thes features only available in BobArt Pro??August 18, 2013 at 6:39 pm #14864
make sure you are up to date on your build. to find this go to help in the software and then about bobcad. in there, you should be on (build 996). If not then run the update.August 18, 2013 at 7:09 pm #14865
Yep I have build 996August 19, 2013 at 9:16 am #14866
This is correct. You can only save out components with the Pro module.August 19, 2013 at 10:52 am #14877
I think that we all have to remember that the demos of new versions we download and try have all of the bells and whistles.
Base prices are for the striped down models just like buying a car.
Every bell is a add and every whistle is another add.
Witch is fine as long as we know that when purchasing.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 4 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago