» Topic: BobArt Question
- August 18, 2013 at 6:25 pm #14863
I have BobCad V25 Pro with BobArt Severl places saving components is mentioned. When I right click on an emboss I see “edit”, “delete”
and “supress/unsupress”, “save as component STL” the last two are greyed out.
Are thes features only available in BobArt Pro??August 18, 2013 at 6:39 pm #14864
make sure you are up to date on your build. to find this go to help in the software and then about bobcad. in there, you should be on (build 996). If not then run the update.August 18, 2013 at 7:09 pm #14865
Yep I have build 996August 19, 2013 at 9:16 am #14866
This is correct. You can only save out components with the Pro module.August 19, 2013 at 10:52 am #14877
I think that we all have to remember that the demos of new versions we download and try have all of the bells and whistles.
Base prices are for the striped down models just like buying a car.
Every bell is a add and every whistle is another add.
Witch is fine as long as we know that when purchasing.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 3 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 4 days ago