» Topic: Bobcad-25
- June 20, 2013 at 10:46 am #12740
When starting a new drawing in BobCad 25, when you draw a line and move the cursor back close to that line, the line disappears. What can cause this problem and how can it be corrected?June 20, 2013 at 2:45 pm #12837
Could be one of many issues.. Its a preview and should disappear… Graphics card issue.. Graphics card settings.. If you could be more specific as to what command and the exact steps to reproduce this we might be able to help. Best bet would be to call into support and show them. 727-489-0003June 21, 2013 at 9:58 am #12943
When I open BobCad and start a new drawing whether it is line, circle or angle command. I can draw a line, circles, or angles by sketch or coordinates then when I move the cursor back over what I drawn the lines disappear. I’ve called BobCad and they want me buy the TechSupport.June 21, 2013 at 11:28 am #12965
What kind of Graphics card do you have and what is the date of the driver for the Driver?
Also is it a dedicated graphics card?
You can find this info by:
Click “Run” if on Windows XP, or just type into the “Search Programs and files” box if on Windows 7
Type in “dxdiag” and hit Enter
Then the screen should show up that says DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
Click the tab that says Display.
The name is the type of card you have and the Date under Drivers is the date we are looking for.
Let me know if that all makes sense.June 23, 2013 at 5:28 pm #13083
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 1 day ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 3 days ago