» Topic: BobCAD Posts Circles Instead of Arcs
- September 21, 2013 at 8:00 am #15271
I’m at my wits end…
I’ve been working on a design that utilizes many different arcs and tangential segments. Each time I post the toolpaths to G-code, I get many (MANY!) circles that cut and divide my work. Many of these circles are well outside the range of my worktable, anyway.
Has anyone ran into this issue before? I’ve corrected my IJ settings both at the Part and Default levels to be incremental. I’ve performed and Cleanup/Optimize utility and still can’t get anywhere.
If anyone can assist, please let me know. Thanks, everyone!September 21, 2013 at 11:05 am #15272
What Version Bobcad?
What post processor?
Has the post worked before?
In Part and Default levels instead of incremental have you tried the POST settingSeptember 21, 2013 at 5:01 pm #15273
Crop Cirles is the Word you are looking for.
You can .zip a .bbcd file you are have trobles with here along with your PP
You could go here http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bobcad-cam/ and do search,as this has been discussed in the past many times.September 23, 2013 at 5:02 pm #15274
This issue relates to non tangential arc transitions. This can be alleviated by using Utilities/Reorganize and run through all the options located inside of this sub-menu.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works2 weeks ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks, 3 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago