» Topic: CAM Lathe mode output negative X values
- February 11, 2015 at 12:44 pm #21374
I am using BobCAD V26 with the latest patch/update. I have it in turn mode and am outputting negative X values, despite my toolpath being in the upper left hand corner (X positive area, Z negative area). Z is outputting correctly, the only issue is with X. I have tried adjusting the post processor sign of X value (line 276/277) to p for positive. It has made no difference. I also tried selecting other machines, like the standard 2XLathe and other standard post processors, with no change – they all output X negative.
Is there a glitch in the program? This does not appear to be a problem with the post processor as it does it no matter what is selected.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 6 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric3 weeks ago