» Topic: CAM Lathe mode output negative X values
- February 11, 2015 at 12:44 pm #21374
I am using BobCAD V26 with the latest patch/update. I have it in turn mode and am outputting negative X values, despite my toolpath being in the upper left hand corner (X positive area, Z negative area). Z is outputting correctly, the only issue is with X. I have tried adjusting the post processor sign of X value (line 276/277) to p for positive. It has made no difference. I also tried selecting other machines, like the standard 2XLathe and other standard post processors, with no change – they all output X negative.
Is there a glitch in the program? This does not appear to be a problem with the post processor as it does it no matter what is selected.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14212 days, 4 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago