» Topic: CAM Lathe mode output negative X values
- February 11, 2015 at 12:44 pm #21374
I am using BobCAD V26 with the latest patch/update. I have it in turn mode and am outputting negative X values, despite my toolpath being in the upper left hand corner (X positive area, Z negative area). Z is outputting correctly, the only issue is with X. I have tried adjusting the post processor sign of X value (line 276/277) to p for positive. It has made no difference. I also tried selecting other machines, like the standard 2XLathe and other standard post processors, with no change – they all output X negative.
Is there a glitch in the program? This does not appear to be a problem with the post processor as it does it no matter what is selected.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago