» Topic: Cannot Post and Save
- October 26, 2014 at 1:23 pm #20120
Hello, I am having issues posting and saving files in Bobcad V25. When I post and save(to a flash drive for example), it acts like it is saving but when I look on the flash drive, it is not there. I have tried this with many other Bobcad files with the same result. When I was using Bobcad with windows xp, it worked fine. Now that I have upgraded to windows 7, it is not working. I am able to save the drawing as a .bbcd file but not as an .nc file. Does anyone have any ideas?
MattOctober 26, 2014 at 5:16 pm #20121October 27, 2014 at 10:23 am #20124
I have found the problem. I had installed an update for windows 7. Apparently this interferes with it. I ended up restoring my computer back before the update.
MattOctober 20, 2015 at 3:29 pm #25790
I’m having the same problem. How did you fix it, specifically? I haven’t used BobCAD for posting for a couple years so I don’t know what Windows 7 update is the problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 week, 5 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 week, 5 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric3 days, 17 hours ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 2 days ago