» Topic: Cannot Post and Save
- October 26, 2014 at 1:23 pm #20120
Hello, I am having issues posting and saving files in Bobcad V25. When I post and save(to a flash drive for example), it acts like it is saving but when I look on the flash drive, it is not there. I have tried this with many other Bobcad files with the same result. When I was using Bobcad with windows xp, it worked fine. Now that I have upgraded to windows 7, it is not working. I am able to save the drawing as a .bbcd file but not as an .nc file. Does anyone have any ideas?
MattOctober 26, 2014 at 5:16 pm #20121October 27, 2014 at 10:23 am #20124
I have found the problem. I had installed an update for windows 7. Apparently this interferes with it. I ended up restoring my computer back before the update.
MattOctober 20, 2015 at 3:29 pm #25790
I’m having the same problem. How did you fix it, specifically? I haven’t used BobCAD for posting for a couple years so I don’t know what Windows 7 update is the problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 23 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram481 month ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month, 1 week ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works2 months ago