» Topic: Can,t openV21 fil in V25
- January 10, 2014 at 6:02 pm #16729
How do you open a V21 file in V25 ?
Both files are on the same computer.
Is it the file extension of .cad that V25 does not like ?
Thanks for the help!January 21, 2014 at 9:32 am #16772
sorry about the delay getting back to you. To open the V21 files on V25, you must save them as different file extensions. If it is a solid you can save it as something like .iges or .step.
If it is a 2D file then you can save it as something like a DXF and then try and open these files inside V25.February 20, 2014 at 4:54 pm #16999
I have run into a similar issue with V21 to V26 I can open the V21 file with a mix of 2D and 3D and edit it. Sometimes I can save it in the bbcd format other times it failed at save. When it does save, if I close it and go back to open it, V26 crashes before it opens. Running Windows 8.1February 25, 2014 at 3:43 pm #17019
Please provide a part file that you have an issue with saving out the the file as a .bbcd.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach2322 hours, 38 minutes ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 2 weeks ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 2 weeks ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago