» Topic: Convert Separate Lines to continuous?
- July 22, 2014 at 12:40 pm #19019
I have been looking forever…is there a way to convert multiple lines that connect into a continuous line. Join function is great when it is a straight line though not practical when you have curves.July 23, 2014 at 4:23 pm #19072
Does the “Contour” facility under the “Other” menu tab not do what you need ? ? ?
RobJuly 26, 2014 at 2:03 am #19120
There is no Polyline function, which is ideally what you are looking for. Contour would not be the correct method, simply for the fact that it does not actually make the geometry into a single entity, rather places an entity on top of the geometry that can be used for direction control. Once the contour is applied, you would no longer be able to modify the geometry, either moving or editing it, without first deleting the contour.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 week, 4 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 week, 4 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 week, 6 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 days, 16 hours ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 1 day ago