» Topic: Convert Separate Lines to continuous?
- July 22, 2014 at 12:40 pm #19019
I have been looking forever…is there a way to convert multiple lines that connect into a continuous line. Join function is great when it is a straight line though not practical when you have curves.July 23, 2014 at 4:23 pm #19072
Does the “Contour” facility under the “Other” menu tab not do what you need ? ? ?
RobJuly 26, 2014 at 2:03 am #19120
There is no Polyline function, which is ideally what you are looking for. Contour would not be the correct method, simply for the fact that it does not actually make the geometry into a single entity, rather places an entity on top of the geometry that can be used for direction control. Once the contour is applied, you would no longer be able to modify the geometry, either moving or editing it, without first deleting the contour.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works2 weeks ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB3 weeks ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago