» Topic: Creating a solid sweep
- August 4, 2014 at 2:57 pm #19224
I can create a sweep no problem, but I’d like it to be solid and can’t figure out how to do it.
Is it possible to create a solid sweep?August 4, 2014 at 3:09 pm #19225
A .bbcd file uploaded as a .zip would help
I think what you are after is planar surface to cap the ends.Then stitch it all together.August 4, 2014 at 4:06 pm #19226
Well, imagine a crazy straw. That’s what I’m getting, but what I wanted was more of a crazy bar….
I understand planar surface, but I thought that was just for a flat surfaces? I didn’t know I could “stitch” it together to turn my straw into a bar, and really don’t know how I’d go about doing that….August 4, 2014 at 5:04 pm #19239August 4, 2014 at 7:58 pm #19252
I shall never doubt you… :^)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 22 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago