» Topic: Creating a solid sweep
- August 4, 2014 at 2:57 pm #19224
I can create a sweep no problem, but I’d like it to be solid and can’t figure out how to do it.
Is it possible to create a solid sweep?August 4, 2014 at 3:09 pm #19225
A .bbcd file uploaded as a .zip would help
I think what you are after is planar surface to cap the ends.Then stitch it all together.August 4, 2014 at 4:06 pm #19226
Well, imagine a crazy straw. That’s what I’m getting, but what I wanted was more of a crazy bar….
I understand planar surface, but I thought that was just for a flat surfaces? I didn’t know I could “stitch” it together to turn my straw into a bar, and really don’t know how I’d go about doing that….August 4, 2014 at 5:04 pm #19239August 4, 2014 at 7:58 pm #19252
I shall never doubt you… :^)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 1 day ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 2 days ago