» Topic: data cam tree
- July 30, 2014 at 10:49 am #19169
I lost my data cam tree window. how do I get it backJuly 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm #19175
go to top of page and r/click,,,select cam treeJuly 31, 2014 at 7:49 am #19176
I have done that multiple times and it still does not show up.August 1, 2014 at 10:12 am #19201
To correct this you will have to delete the registry key for BobCAD to reset the UI. Please follow the instructions below to do this.
1. Close BobCAD
2. Select the Start Menu
3. In the search programs and files box, type in regedit
4. Expand HKEY/Current_USer
5. Expand Software
6. Select BobCAD-CAM
7. Hit the delete key on your keyboard
This will reset your BobCAD UI.
August 1, 2014 at 11:00 am #19203
- This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Sean.
That did the trick. Thanks
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 22 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago