» Topic: data cam tree
- July 30, 2014 at 10:49 am #19169
I lost my data cam tree window. how do I get it backJuly 30, 2014 at 4:30 pm #19175
go to top of page and r/click,,,select cam treeJuly 31, 2014 at 7:49 am #19176
I have done that multiple times and it still does not show up.August 1, 2014 at 10:12 am #19201
To correct this you will have to delete the registry key for BobCAD to reset the UI. Please follow the instructions below to do this.
1. Close BobCAD
2. Select the Start Menu
3. In the search programs and files box, type in regedit
4. Expand HKEY/Current_USer
5. Expand Software
6. Select BobCAD-CAM
7. Hit the delete key on your keyboard
This will reset your BobCAD UI.
August 1, 2014 at 11:00 am #19203
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Sean.
That did the trick. Thanks
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 4 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago