» Topic: Display Bug?
- May 10, 2014 at 6:16 pm #18144
Frequently When I select one of the tools for creating objects, say the rectangle tool. The entire BobCAD display becomes transparent. The only way I’ve found to fix the problem is to shut down BobCAD and restart.
Is there a fix for this problem?
I have V25 build 996 running on a Dell T7600 w/2 Zenon ES-2609 CPU’s and 8Gb of ram running Windows 7 (64Bit) Ultimate SP1May 11, 2014 at 11:38 pm #18145
What graphics card are you using on the system and how much memory do you have on the card? I have provided some instructions below for finding these two pieces of information.
1. Right-Click on a blank area of the Windows desktop
2. Select Screen Resolution
3. Select Advanced Settings
Reply back to this thread with what it says for adapter type and dedicated video memory.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks, 1 day ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]2 weeks ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 3 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric6 days, 5 hours ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 5 days ago