» Topic: Display Bug?
- May 10, 2014 at 6:16 pm #18144
Frequently When I select one of the tools for creating objects, say the rectangle tool. The entire BobCAD display becomes transparent. The only way I’ve found to fix the problem is to shut down BobCAD and restart.
Is there a fix for this problem?
I have V25 build 996 running on a Dell T7600 w/2 Zenon ES-2609 CPU’s and 8Gb of ram running Windows 7 (64Bit) Ultimate SP1May 11, 2014 at 11:38 pm #18145
What graphics card are you using on the system and how much memory do you have on the card? I have provided some instructions below for finding these two pieces of information.
1. Right-Click on a blank area of the Windows desktop
2. Select Screen Resolution
3. Select Advanced Settings
Reply back to this thread with what it says for adapter type and dedicated video memory.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 4 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago