» Topic: Drilling with G98
- December 29, 2014 at 1:12 am #20755
BC V27 now has rapid return for drilling but have not been able to get proper z axis tool path shown when selecting multiple locations. My problem is not the code produced but the tool path shown and hence the simulation is not correct either. Simulation shows crashes when drilling holes in bottom of multiple slots for example. I’ve haven’t been able to solve this one. Am I missing something?July 24, 2015 at 7:56 am #24142
Probably a bit late to comment on this.
I have the exact same problem with V26. The g-code works fine with the correct rapid Z-value (no crash between drill and stock in slots), but in the BC simulation and in BC interface, the tool go to feed plane instead of rapid plane between the holes. I think this is a bug in V26 and V27. I can see that it works properly in BC V28 demo.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 11 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 3 weeks ago