» Topic: Drilling with G98
- December 29, 2014 at 1:12 am #20755
BC V27 now has rapid return for drilling but have not been able to get proper z axis tool path shown when selecting multiple locations. My problem is not the code produced but the tool path shown and hence the simulation is not correct either. Simulation shows crashes when drilling holes in bottom of multiple slots for example. I’ve haven’t been able to solve this one. Am I missing something?July 24, 2015 at 7:56 am #24142
Probably a bit late to comment on this.
I have the exact same problem with V26. The g-code works fine with the correct rapid Z-value (no crash between drill and stock in slots), but in the BC simulation and in BC interface, the tool go to feed plane instead of rapid plane between the holes. I think this is a bug in V26 and V27. I can see that it works properly in BC V28 demo.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks, 2 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]2 weeks, 1 day ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 4 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric1 week ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 6 days ago