» Topic: Error in solid add ?
- June 20, 2014 at 3:35 am #18659
Please have a look at the attached V25 project. If I try to add the green solid with the blue solid (cone) I obtain a wrong result (see image1.jpg), like if the cone is empty inside.
I tryed this with V26 also but the result is the same.
I did before the some operation on the other cone you see on the right and the result was ok, as you see.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 20, 2014 at 3:37 am #18661
One of the attachment has been removed, I try again with a zip file
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 20, 2014 at 11:09 am #18663
Under utilities stitch surfaces to solid – select surfaces of the shape not the cone. and then retry.June 20, 2014 at 11:23 am #18664
All parts must be a solid for Boolean add. I think part of the area of the shape by the second cone is just a surface.June 21, 2014 at 2:54 am #18666
Well, the cone has been simply created with the built-in function, identical to the other cone on the right.
It is evidently another bug.
I’ve tryed stitch surfaces to solid, selecting all the drawing I obtain a unique solid. It looks correct, but then this solid fails to be subtracted from another solid.
Anyway I can solve leaving the cone and the remaining part separated.
Thanks for your reply.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 4 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 5 days ago