» Topic: error Message confusion
- October 9, 2014 at 6:13 pm #19977
So yesterday I finally got all the tool paths for a flute done. A complete check in the simulation mode looked great so I saved the file and went to dinner.
This morning I decided to post the tool paths and just to be sure all was correct I verified the tool types for each path and prepared to write the post files to disk.
In preparation I did a calculate all tool paths. Bad idea, now the first four, (of 13), tool paths that I’m positive were working correctly yesterday are returning an error message.
“Accessing MW_NULL Pointer”
And failing what does this mean and how do I fix it? and what happened over night to break the work i did yesterdayOctober 9, 2014 at 6:16 pm #19978
try a different version of the file
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.October 9, 2014 at 9:17 pm #19980
1st 4 tool paths compute,simulate and post with my PP fine.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14212 days, 4 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago