» Topic: error Message confusion
- October 9, 2014 at 6:13 pm #19977
So yesterday I finally got all the tool paths for a flute done. A complete check in the simulation mode looked great so I saved the file and went to dinner.
This morning I decided to post the tool paths and just to be sure all was correct I verified the tool types for each path and prepared to write the post files to disk.
In preparation I did a calculate all tool paths. Bad idea, now the first four, (of 13), tool paths that I’m positive were working correctly yesterday are returning an error message.
“Accessing MW_NULL Pointer”
And failing what does this mean and how do I fix it? and what happened over night to break the work i did yesterdayOctober 9, 2014 at 6:16 pm #19978
try a different version of the file
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.October 9, 2014 at 9:17 pm #19980
1st 4 tool paths compute,simulate and post with my PP fine.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago