» Topic: Error Message
- August 7, 2014 at 8:48 am #19266
When I try to open a previous file I get the following message.
An attempt was made to access an unnamed file past its end.
I then click OK and try too open the file and I get an message saying Unexpected file format. How can I fix this so I can open the file?August 7, 2014 at 9:09 pm #19277
That error is caused by a file that has corrupted data. You may potentially be able to save the geometry by using File/Merge and merging the file into a blank document. From my experience, however, this does not generally work. It may be possible that the backup that BobCAD generates may work still. The backup files can be found at C:\BobCAD-CAM Data\BobCAD-CAM (Version #)\BackUp.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 3 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 4 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago