» Topic: Error Message
- August 7, 2014 at 8:48 am #19266
When I try to open a previous file I get the following message.
An attempt was made to access an unnamed file past its end.
I then click OK and try too open the file and I get an message saying Unexpected file format. How can I fix this so I can open the file?August 7, 2014 at 9:09 pm #19277
That error is caused by a file that has corrupted data. You may potentially be able to save the geometry by using File/Merge and merging the file into a blank document. From my experience, however, this does not generally work. It may be possible that the backup that BobCAD generates may work still. The backup files can be found at C:\BobCAD-CAM Data\BobCAD-CAM (Version #)\BackUp.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 4 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 5 days ago