» Topic: Error of V26 start up
- May 14, 2014 at 3:38 am #18232
Can someone help me with this error. Im using Windows 7 on Mac Parrellels and Im getting an script error on start up, It does not seem to affect the operation of the software. See attachment.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 14, 2014 at 7:50 am #18234
Scott, all the script error is, that you are not running internet explorer 11. you also won’t have access to the bobcad live. for access to our website, forum, post processor section. all you will need to do is either download IE for windows or click on yes or no to get rid of it each time when you open the software. Hope this helpsMay 14, 2014 at 12:26 pm #18240
Thank you!May 14, 2014 at 8:07 pm #18249
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 5 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 6 days ago