» Topic: file conversion
- August 13, 2013 at 3:43 pm #14665
Is there a way to convert my prints in pdf to a file that is compatible with BobCAD V24 ? I would like to be able to amend dimensions and tolerances on existing prints.August 13, 2013 at 3:56 pm #14666
Don’t think so in BC, I use Serif Draw Plus to import PDF’s then export as a .dxf. It works pretty good.Don
August 13, 2013 at 4:35 pm #14668
- This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Don.
I converted one with Aide pdf to dxf converter, but BC would only open it it demo mode.November 11, 2014 at 2:10 pm #20359
why do surfaces disappear when converting from bbcd to iges? i have been chasing this issue around and i can’t find any flaws in my drawing, but usually one surface will just go *poof* opun saving as iges. stl comes out fine, but i can’t manipulate it afterwords?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 9 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 3 weeks ago