» Topic: Font to singel line
- May 19, 2014 at 9:38 pm #18294
I want to know is it possible to convert a double line font to a single line font?May 20, 2014 at 11:11 am #18296
You cannot convert a double line font to a single line in the software. We do offer some single line fonts in the BobCAD Font area, AFT1-10, HELV, And Gothic.May 20, 2014 at 7:01 pm #18298
If you look at my other post about engraving I am having a problem with your HELV and Gothic fonts. The Gothic is what I want to use but the engrave software will leave parts of the font out.May 20, 2014 at 9:08 pm #18339
Shane, Please post your .bbcd file here so I can take a look at it. ThanksMay 20, 2014 at 10:07 pm #18346
OK good luck. I really hope you can figure out the problem.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 21, 2014 at 2:18 am #18373
Looks like Gothic does indeed have some issues.This appears to be unique to V26.
Darren,if you find the same conclusion will you report it?May 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm #18380
Here is your file back fixed.Note:I changed your depth of cut on engraving so I could see it simulate.
The Font is indeed not working right.
Here’s is a quick run down of what I did,if you need me to explain further just ask.
Remove Geometry for Engraving feature
Re-ComputeMay 21, 2014 at 1:16 pm #18381May 21, 2014 at 6:44 pm #18384
Thanks for the help I got it figured out. I only hop they fix it so I don’t have to keep doing this. I have a lot of these to build.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 3 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 4 days ago