» Topic: Free trial
- September 11, 2013 at 2:08 pm #15141
I am interested in trying free Lath and 4 axsis. When I download the free trial I get BobCAD 25. Tried to open I am told that I have a newer version of BobCAD 25 and have to delite it before continue I did not!
I am only interested to try out Lathe and 4 axses, And posseble bay later on for the price listed ($999)
sivtekSeptember 16, 2013 at 10:11 am #15156
This is correct. A trial of BobCAD only works on a computer that has not installed BobCAD.September 16, 2013 at 10:44 am #15157
I was interested to try the addons: Lathe and 4th axses and maby bay for the redused price offered, but now its to late.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 day ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie2 weeks ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 2 weeks ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago