» Topic: Image Scale
- August 27, 2014 at 1:35 pm #19409
I’m trying to import an image into BobArt Pro and all I get is a tiny image in the upper left corner of my material. How do I scale it so that it fills the entire material? I’m new at this so I’m not sure and I can’t find anything in Help to help me out. I see that if the resolution is small on some of the other images it works, but for a finer resolution it just doesn’t work. Do I have to size the image first or is there a way to make it fit on the material or Stock so that it covers it completely?August 29, 2014 at 9:21 am #19483
Scaling of the image is actually handled inside the vectorize function. When you are vectorizing an image, if you look at the bottom of the function, there is an option for scaling. You can use this to tailor the size of your image.August 29, 2014 at 12:08 pm #19486
Thanks Sean – I did manage to get something to work by using paint shop to resize without actually losing any of the resolution. I didn’t even think about vectorizing, but now that you mention it, I probably should have. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 week, 6 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 week, 6 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 1 day ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric4 days, 19 hours ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 4 days ago