» Topic: laser cutting
- February 15, 2014 at 8:52 pm #16945
`Hi there all,
Is there any way to set up a laser post processor that will let you select a certain type of material subprogram when posting?February 17, 2014 at 10:54 am #16948
This is possible to handle through scripting. BobCAD-CAM’s scripting engine uses VBScript. You can find information on scripting through the BobCAD-CAM help system. If you go to Help/Help Topics it will open our help system. Then go to the CAM tab on the left hand side and go to Post Processors and there is a tab that says scripting underneath it. If you do not feel comfortable scripting then we can do this for you at at flat cost per hour. I have provided the link for where to find this request form.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago