» Topic: laser cutting
- February 15, 2014 at 8:52 pm #16945
`Hi there all,
Is there any way to set up a laser post processor that will let you select a certain type of material subprogram when posting?February 17, 2014 at 10:54 am #16948
This is possible to handle through scripting. BobCAD-CAM’s scripting engine uses VBScript. You can find information on scripting through the BobCAD-CAM help system. If you go to Help/Help Topics it will open our help system. Then go to the CAM tab on the left hand side and go to Post Processors and there is a tab that says scripting underneath it. If you do not feel comfortable scripting then we can do this for you at at flat cost per hour. I have provided the link for where to find this request form.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14212 days, 4 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago