» Topic: `Layer in v25
- August 21, 2013 at 4:08 pm #14939
How do you make a new layer? I try to put som of a drawing on to a New layer (Activ layer 001). I start in Utilitis, Extrakt Edges, Single. Then select the drawing part I want to bee on the New layer (001) Rightclik and OK. The part is still on layer 000. What am I doing wrong? Any help wil bee muche aprisiatet!
JohannesAugust 21, 2013 at 7:21 pm #14940
Make sure that you have the red check mark in the box of the layer you are working on. Hope that helps
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 21, 2013 at 7:31 pm #14942
To turn a layer off the it can not have the red check mark. try turning a layer off and on and you will see how it works.August 21, 2013 at 8:23 pm #14943
Johannes- right click in the layers box. add a new layer. then select the object that you want to place in that layer. then right click in the work space and go down to modify attributes, then select layers. This will place what you selected in that layer now by selecting the black box in layers will activate and deactivate that layer. now with the red check in that layer will place what you are doing in that layer, It will not let you blank out that layer.September 11, 2013 at 1:51 pm #15140
Thanks Darren, that was what I needed
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago