» Topic: Making Machine Sim navigation work like SW
- December 4, 2014 at 9:59 am #20611
I have machine sim for BobCAM V4 and it was quite annoying to me that the mouse functions were different than SW. Maybe it is obvious but it took me a while to figure out how to configure it to work exactly like SolidWorks. With simulation launched in BobCAM, click on the keyboard symbol at the top of the screen and the “Hotkeys Settings” window launches. Click on the “Mouse assignment” tab. There you can fiddle around with the mouse settings until it functions just like SolidWorks. It sure saves me a whole lot of time. (I’m not sure why it I didn’t come configured that way by default…)
- This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Tim.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14216 hours, 12 minutes ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram481 month ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago