» Topic: Making Machine Sim navigation work like SW
- December 4, 2014 at 9:59 am #20611
I have machine sim for BobCAM V4 and it was quite annoying to me that the mouse functions were different than SW. Maybe it is obvious but it took me a while to figure out how to configure it to work exactly like SolidWorks. With simulation launched in BobCAM, click on the keyboard symbol at the top of the screen and the “Hotkeys Settings” window launches. Click on the “Mouse assignment” tab. There you can fiddle around with the mouse settings until it functions just like SolidWorks. It sure saves me a whole lot of time. (I’m not sure why it I didn’t come configured that way by default…)
- This topic was modified 2 years ago by Tim.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago