» Topic: Making Machine Sim navigation work like SW
- December 4, 2014 at 9:59 am #20611
I have machine sim for BobCAM V4 and it was quite annoying to me that the mouse functions were different than SW. Maybe it is obvious but it took me a while to figure out how to configure it to work exactly like SolidWorks. With simulation launched in BobCAM, click on the keyboard symbol at the top of the screen and the “Hotkeys Settings” window launches. Click on the “Mouse assignment” tab. There you can fiddle around with the mouse settings until it functions just like SolidWorks. It sure saves me a whole lot of time. (I’m not sure why it I didn’t come configured that way by default…)
- This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Tim.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks, 3 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]2 weeks, 2 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 5 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric1 week ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls4 weeks ago