» Topic: Making Machine Sim navigation work like SW
- December 4, 2014 at 9:59 am #20611
I have machine sim for BobCAM V4 and it was quite annoying to me that the mouse functions were different than SW. Maybe it is obvious but it took me a while to figure out how to configure it to work exactly like SolidWorks. With simulation launched in BobCAM, click on the keyboard symbol at the top of the screen and the “Hotkeys Settings” window launches. Click on the “Mouse assignment” tab. There you can fiddle around with the mouse settings until it functions just like SolidWorks. It sure saves me a whole lot of time. (I’m not sure why it I didn’t come configured that way by default…)
- This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Tim.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 5 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric3 weeks ago