» Topic: Mirroring a solid
- June 6, 2014 at 8:51 am #18510
I am using Version 25 and trying to mirror a solid for a job. In the attached image, the original solid is on the left and the mirror attempt is on the right. As you can see the mirrored solid is missing portions. I’ve tried a number of things but can’t seem to get it to work.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 6, 2014 at 10:14 am #18514
Please provide a part file for review.June 6, 2014 at 10:24 am #18515June 6, 2014 at 1:41 pm #18523
Make sure you place the file into a zip folderJune 9, 2014 at 12:39 pm #18564
Try this again. Here is the file you requested.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 9, 2014 at 11:10 pm #18577
You got multiples of the same geometry.
Before surfacing,you got to make sure all the wireframe is “Clean”
That includes double geometry.Go to utilities/reorganize/erase doubles and also clean-up.
You also got a surface on a surface.I would imagine that happened by incorrectly doing the Mirror.
As far as missing portions,can you post a pic and circle the areas is question ?
I do see problems,,but I see no difference between them.BTW,remember,there are 3 different solids.There is double of one of them.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by jrmach.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 22 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago