» Topic: Missing STOCK MATERIAL LIBRARY ver 25
- February 20, 2014 at 3:29 pm #16995
Had not CAM anything for about 2 weeks and went to and seen it missing .ccond file. Any help? Did some reading online and seen in CNC Zone that this worked for him ( http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bobcad-cam/161618-missing-ccond-files.html ) tried this no help. Here’s a screen shots. Any help thanks.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.February 25, 2014 at 3:57 pm #17022
Please follow the instructions below. Please make sure BobCAD-CAM V25 is closed when you follow the steps.
Stock Material library fix
1. Open the C: Drive
2. Open BobCAD-CAM Data
3. Open BobCAD-CAM V25
4. Open Technologies
5. Right click the file that says MaterialDB.xml and select properties
6. Select Previous Versions at the top
7. Choose one of the version from around a month ago and then select Restore
This should correct the issue with your material library being empty
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks, 4 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]2 weeks, 3 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 6 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric1 week, 2 days ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls4 weeks, 1 day ago