» Topic: Missing STOCK MATERIAL LIBRARY ver 25
- February 20, 2014 at 3:29 pm #16995
Had not CAM anything for about 2 weeks and went to and seen it missing .ccond file. Any help? Did some reading online and seen in CNC Zone that this worked for him ( http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bobcad-cam/161618-missing-ccond-files.html ) tried this no help. Here’s a screen shots. Any help thanks.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.February 25, 2014 at 3:57 pm #17022
Please follow the instructions below. Please make sure BobCAD-CAM V25 is closed when you follow the steps.
Stock Material library fix
1. Open the C: Drive
2. Open BobCAD-CAM Data
3. Open BobCAD-CAM V25
4. Open Technologies
5. Right click the file that says MaterialDB.xml and select properties
6. Select Previous Versions at the top
7. Choose one of the version from around a month ago and then select Restore
This should correct the issue with your material library being empty
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 3 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 5 days ago