» Topic: Mouse Zoom Not Working
- November 24, 2013 at 6:20 pm #16275
I had this issue in V25 and after installing v26, it is back in V26.
When I use the mouse wheel to zoom, it doesn’t work right. I seem to remember having to do something in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, but when I look at the v25 settings I do not see that I actually set anything to make it work differently.
Anybody else have this issue. I know I made a post on how to fix this in the older forums software, but since the software was upgraded, the post was lost.November 24, 2013 at 7:17 pm #16276
I did some digging. Turns out there are a bunch of applications that do not handle several of the hi-res/optical mice that Microsoft has sold. In this case it was a Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000.
When I swap out the mouse for a different mouse, I can zoom with the mouse wheel.
This sucks a bit because I like ergonomics of the mouse that I was using and I know there is a solution to this problem since I had a tech support person tell me what to set to fix it in V25, but unfortunately both the ticket that was opened and the post that was made are both gone, as a result of Bobcad upgrades to both of their systems and not forward porting the information.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks, 4 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]2 weeks, 3 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 6 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric1 week, 2 days ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls4 weeks, 1 day ago