» Topic: New member, need help please!!
- March 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm #17209
Hi i am a new member but have been using bobcad for about 3 years now. i have version 25pro. The problem i am having is that sometimes using 3d milling with advanced roughing it will program an arc with i or j with to many decimals and it will give me an error on the vmc. This is what i get.
i am not sure if this is a setting somewhere within bobcad or a problem with my post processor.
Any help would be much appreciated!!
ThanksMarch 16, 2014 at 5:07 pm #17210
If you look in the post, you should see limits set for decimal spaces. Look in the posts folder and find the one you are using. It is a little bit of an eye chart, but it should be there!March 17, 2014 at 10:06 am #17211
This is all i can find in my post processor and it is set to 3 which i am getting way more than 3 places…..
214. Places before decimal point for reals (X, Y, Z)? 3March 17, 2014 at 11:16 am #17212
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14212 days, 4 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago