» Topic: New member, need help please!!
- March 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm #17209
Hi i am a new member but have been using bobcad for about 3 years now. i have version 25pro. The problem i am having is that sometimes using 3d milling with advanced roughing it will program an arc with i or j with to many decimals and it will give me an error on the vmc. This is what i get.
i am not sure if this is a setting somewhere within bobcad or a problem with my post processor.
Any help would be much appreciated!!
ThanksMarch 16, 2014 at 5:07 pm #17210
If you look in the post, you should see limits set for decimal spaces. Look in the posts folder and find the one you are using. It is a little bit of an eye chart, but it should be there!March 17, 2014 at 10:06 am #17211
This is all i can find in my post processor and it is set to 3 which i am getting way more than 3 places…..
214. Places before decimal point for reals (X, Y, Z)? 3March 17, 2014 at 11:16 am #17212
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 6 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric3 weeks ago