» Topic: New member, need help please!!
- March 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm #17209
Hi i am a new member but have been using bobcad for about 3 years now. i have version 25pro. The problem i am having is that sometimes using 3d milling with advanced roughing it will program an arc with i or j with to many decimals and it will give me an error on the vmc. This is what i get.
i am not sure if this is a setting somewhere within bobcad or a problem with my post processor.
Any help would be much appreciated!!
ThanksMarch 16, 2014 at 5:07 pm #17210
If you look in the post, you should see limits set for decimal spaces. Look in the posts folder and find the one you are using. It is a little bit of an eye chart, but it should be there!March 17, 2014 at 10:06 am #17211
This is all i can find in my post processor and it is set to 3 which i am getting way more than 3 places…..
214. Places before decimal point for reals (X, Y, Z)? 3March 17, 2014 at 11:16 am #17212
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago