» Topic: picking holes
- August 4, 2014 at 10:49 am #19219
Attached is the file I am having problems withAugust 4, 2014 at 12:55 pm #19221August 4, 2014 at 1:48 pm #19223
oops,just realized you are on V25
what holes are you having problems with ?August 5, 2014 at 9:02 am #19253
Actually it is v24 and having problems with all holes.
I even created a new part and still have the same problemAugust 5, 2014 at 12:35 pm #19255
I think someone with V24 is going to have to help.August 5, 2014 at 4:12 pm #19257
If the software is crashing after going past the geometry page, the issue has to do with 2 corrupt files that BobCAD stores for taps. The instructions below will cover correcting this. Please make sure that you have BobCAD V24 closed before doing this.
1. Open the C-Drive
2. Open BobCAD-CAM Data
3. Open BobCAD-CAM V24
4. Open Milling Technologies
5. Open Taps
6. Open Inch
7. Delete the MillingTaps.Taps file
Repeat the same steps for the Metric folderAugust 5, 2014 at 5:50 pm #19259
I was going to say V25 & V26 seem to simulate everything fine.August 6, 2014 at 9:08 am #19261
I tried what was sent. After step 3 I don’t find the Milling Tech folder.
What am I doing wrong?August 6, 2014 at 10:14 am #19262
Well that would definitely cause a problem with drilling if the folder is not there. Extract this folder and place it into the V24 Data Folder and it should clear up the issue.August 6, 2014 at 10:26 am #19264
That did the trick. Thanks for the help.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 4 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago