» Topic: posting problem
- July 22, 2013 at 6:27 pm #14392
Have tool path set up and click post. it goes through the motions but there is no g-code. It was working last week. I opened a working file from then and did a post and it didn’t. tried different machine setups and processors with same results. I went through the knowledge base and and followed the instructions there for this problem but did not find anything out of place. Any help. I remember on the old forum something like this with 23July 22, 2013 at 8:24 pm #14393
I was just looking at the old forum
have you tried post and save asJuly 22, 2013 at 9:33 pm #14394
Yes and it doesn’t work eitherJuly 22, 2013 at 9:42 pm #14395
Wow, just did an update repair and its working now!July 22, 2013 at 9:45 pm #14396
coolMarch 31, 2014 at 9:21 pm #17341
I just put v25 in windows 8 and it won’t post. I have the latest update and it works in the XP. I have tried save and post and everything else that have worked in the past. anyone know the answer?April 21, 2014 at 2:30 pm #17817
Are you still having issues posting? I do apologize for the late response on this. I have also replied asking if you are still having issues on the other post that you had replied to.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago