» Topic: Return Multiple Lines (Post – Program Block)
- April 2, 2014 at 11:56 pm #17419
I’m working with the Program Block Scripting and can’t figure out how to have line breaks.
Here is an example:
2003. Program Block 3 - Output PartsList Dim PartSpacing PartSpacing = MILL_GetUserEditRealSettingsVariable(4) 'MsgBox(PartSpacing) Dim PartListOutput PartListOutput = "N1001 x-"& PartSpacing * 1 & "N1002 x-"& PartSpacing * 2 & "N1003 x-"& PartSpacing * 3 Mill_SetReturnString(PartListOutput)
And I would like it to post at Program_Block_3:
I guess I could enter each line as a seperate Program Block.. But that’s silly.
Any ideas? ThanksApril 21, 2014 at 2:26 pm #17812
This would require a modification to the script. I have updated it to show how this should work.
2003. Program Block 3 – Output PartsList
PartListOutput1 = “N1001 x-”& PartSpacing * 1 &
PartListOutput2 = “N1002 x-”& PartSpacing * 2 &
PartListOutput2 = “N1003 x-”& PartSpacing * 3
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 week, 5 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 week, 5 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric3 days, 16 hours ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 2 days ago