» Topic: Return Multiple Lines (Post – Program Block)
- April 2, 2014 at 11:56 pm #17419
I’m working with the Program Block Scripting and can’t figure out how to have line breaks.
Here is an example:
2003. Program Block 3 - Output PartsList Dim PartSpacing PartSpacing = MILL_GetUserEditRealSettingsVariable(4) 'MsgBox(PartSpacing) Dim PartListOutput PartListOutput = "N1001 x-"& PartSpacing * 1 & "N1002 x-"& PartSpacing * 2 & "N1003 x-"& PartSpacing * 3 Mill_SetReturnString(PartListOutput)
And I would like it to post at Program_Block_3:
I guess I could enter each line as a seperate Program Block.. But that’s silly.
Any ideas? ThanksApril 21, 2014 at 2:26 pm #17812
This would require a modification to the script. I have updated it to show how this should work.
2003. Program Block 3 – Output PartsList
PartListOutput1 = “N1001 x-”& PartSpacing * 1 &
PartListOutput2 = “N1002 x-”& PartSpacing * 2 &
PartListOutput2 = “N1003 x-”& PartSpacing * 3
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 23 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram481 month ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month, 1 week ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works2 months ago