» Topic: SNAP POINTS v-26
- November 14, 2013 at 9:51 am #16163
Can I turn off snap to screen position I don’t want that?
November 14, 2013 at 1:34 pm #16177
- This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by wildman2.
There is no way to turn off the Snap to parts of the geometry. It will automatically snap to parts of the drawing. like certain functions will automatically snap to the ends and middle of a line.November 15, 2013 at 7:17 am #16178
Will also snap to any place on the Screen were there is not a Snap point that’s what I can’t have I need to be able to STOP that>>>.If there is not a snap point it should not put it at some spot on scree that is bad.And needs to be turned off
- This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by wildman2.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14216 hours, 15 minutes ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram481 month ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago