» Topic: SNAP POINTS v-26
- November 14, 2013 at 9:51 am #16163
Can I turn off snap to screen position I don’t want that?
November 14, 2013 at 1:34 pm #16177
- This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by wildman2.
There is no way to turn off the Snap to parts of the geometry. It will automatically snap to parts of the drawing. like certain functions will automatically snap to the ends and middle of a line.November 15, 2013 at 7:17 am #16178
Will also snap to any place on the Screen were there is not a Snap point that’s what I can’t have I need to be able to STOP that>>>.If there is not a snap point it should not put it at some spot on scree that is bad.And needs to be turned off
- This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by wildman2.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 week, 6 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 2 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric4 days, 23 hours ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 4 days ago