» Topic: SNAP POINTS v-26
- November 14, 2013 at 9:51 am #16163
Can I turn off snap to screen position I don’t want that?
November 14, 2013 at 1:34 pm #16177
- This topic was modified 3 years ago by wildman2.
There is no way to turn off the Snap to parts of the geometry. It will automatically snap to parts of the drawing. like certain functions will automatically snap to the ends and middle of a line.November 15, 2013 at 7:17 am #16178
Will also snap to any place on the Screen were there is not a Snap point that’s what I can’t have I need to be able to STOP that>>>.If there is not a snap point it should not put it at some spot on scree that is bad.And needs to be turned off
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by wildman2.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 5 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago