» Topic: Unable to activate 4th axis license
- November 14, 2014 at 7:55 pm #20389
I just purchased the 4th axis license for Bobcad 27 and they sent me a download link. I installed the software and I do not see enable the 4th axis in the CamTree. Does anybody know if I have to de-authorize and activate the license again?
TonyNovember 15, 2014 at 8:59 pm #20390
Tony, go to help and license. There you should have a check on the 4x standard and or pro. If that is ok, then go to the cam default and create a job under milling. Once the stock wizard is complete then right click on machine setup 1 and you will be able to crate toolpath with 4x rotary. If all else fails please call support monday morning.November 17, 2014 at 12:10 am #20391
Thanks for the reply.
I already had BobCad with nesting and BobArt and also needed indexing since I use a 4th axis.
Basically they sent me a link to redownload the software and install it, which I did but my license does not show 4th axis.
I was not sure if I to deactivate the computer and activate it again.November 17, 2014 at 7:47 pm #20395
Please call tech support so we can help you through this. ThanksNovember 17, 2014 at 11:02 pm #20396
I think you should have a new invoice, maybe was sent with the link. that should have your new license and you have to enter that and that should activate your forth axis.
Just a thought.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 6 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB3 weeks ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago