» Topic: Using Multiple Templates
- July 24, 2014 at 9:41 am #19107
The company I work for just bought a new Mazak Nexus 640 and currently we are sending programs to another mill. The guy who makes the drawings makes them on another computer and then saves to the server and then opens them on the other computer to send the programs using the predator software. I know predator automatically scans the program to choose the template but they are both using the FANUC0 control and chooses the default template for that. So my question is, is there a way to tell it to either go to the mazak or the other mill?
sorry if this does not make sense wasent sure on how to word it all. Thanks in advance.
BryanJuly 24, 2014 at 9:52 am #19108
Sorry I should have put we are using Bobcad v24 and using the predator editor. Also when I meant the FANUC0 control, I am talking in the predator settings with the default template.July 26, 2014 at 2:01 am #19119
Communication parameters are stored in the individual template, not the control. You can make it easier to identify the specific template defined by selecting File and clicking New Template. You can then create a template that has a specific name for each machine you are sending, rather than using the generic ones provided by Predator.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks, 4 days ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]2 weeks, 3 days ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 6 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric1 week, 1 day ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls4 weeks, 1 day ago