» Topic: V21 Solids issue
- October 28, 2013 at 2:55 pm #15762
I am using V21 with Windows 7. When I try to create a planar surface, I get a message that there is a conflict with Windows and the program must shut down. I can create and render solids without a problem. I have downloaded and installed the latest available update from BobCad.October 29, 2013 at 11:05 am #15780
Be sure that your Windows is all up to date and make sure you have the latest update on your Graphics card as they may cause some of the issues you are having if they are out of date. Also make sure you select the surface you wish to planer then go to Solids and then Surface Creation, then select Planer Surface and click next. That should give you that surface but let us know if the same issue keeps popping up.
I only say that because sometimes people use the 3D and then Set Surface feature and that doesn’t the way they want it to.October 29, 2013 at 2:37 pm #15791
My Windows and Graphics card are up to date. I am using the process you recommend. When I click next after selecting Planar Surface, I get a popup window that says: “BobCad V21 has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to this problem.” That popup then changes to another which states: “BobCad V21 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.” Of course Windows has never notified me of a solution.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 6 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric3 weeks ago