My v25 crashes on me 3 or 4 times a day at least! Is anyone else having this problem? Windows XP.
Software crashes usually pertain to one of a couple things. Below are (trouble shooting) steps that should resolve the issue.
1. Make sure the system meets our minimum system requirements. If working with solid models and other 3D work make sure your computer meets or exceeds our recommended system requirements. Below is a link to our system requirements.
FOR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Visit our link provided below:
1. Go to our website at:
2. Select the product you need the requirements for.
3. On the left side of the screen for the product you selected Left-Click Tech Specs.
2. The Graphics card driver may be out of date. Even if the card or computer is new, the graphics card driver update can be done by going to the computer manufactures website or to the graphics card manufactures website. Below is a video that will show you how to update the driver.
Updating the graphics card driver:
3. The windows system is out of date. BobCAD-CAM depends on windows for many of its functions. If the windows system is out-dated this can cause system instability. Below is a video that will cover updating the Windows system.
4. Visual effects within BobCAD-CAM can also be tailored to suit the system to increase performance. Right-Clicking on your BobCAD-CAM shortcut and Left-Clicking properties brings up a new window. Left-Click Compatibility at the top of the new window the Display settings and input settings will alter the performance.
**Do not check “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and if it is checked please un-check it at this time”.
Updating the Windows:
If none of the above solutions solve your issue you are encountering please contact us while at your computer so that we may resolve your issue. The technical support number that we may be reached at is 727-489-0003.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.