» Topic: V25 Crashing.
- June 27, 2013 at 9:42 pm #13484
My v25 crashes on me 3 or 4 times a day at least! Is anyone else having this problem? Windows XP.
JimJune 28, 2013 at 8:16 am #13485
Software crashes usually pertain to one of a couple things. Below are (trouble shooting) steps that should resolve the issue.
1. Make sure the system meets our minimum system requirements. If working with solid models and other 3D work make sure your computer meets or exceeds our recommended system requirements. Below is a link to our system requirements.
FOR SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Visit our link provided below:
1. Go to our website at:
2. Select the product you need the requirements for.
3. On the left side of the screen for the product you selected Left-Click Tech Specs.
2. The Graphics card driver may be out of date. Even if the card or computer is new, the graphics card driver update can be done by going to the computer manufactures website or to the graphics card manufactures website. Below is a video that will show you how to update the driver.
Updating the graphics card driver:
3. The windows system is out of date. BobCAD-CAM depends on windows for many of its functions. If the windows system is out-dated this can cause system instability. Below is a video that will cover updating the Windows system.
4. Visual effects within BobCAD-CAM can also be tailored to suit the system to increase performance. Right-Clicking on your BobCAD-CAM shortcut and Left-Clicking properties brings up a new window. Left-Click Compatibility at the top of the new window the Display settings and input settings will alter the performance.
**Do not check “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and if it is checked please un-check it at this time”.
Updating the Windows:
If none of the above solutions solve your issue you are encountering please contact us while at your computer so that we may resolve your issue. The technical support number that we may be reached at is 727-489-0003.March 27, 2015 at 5:55 am #21820
March releaseMarch 27, 2015 at 5:58 am #21821
February releaseMarch 27, 2015 at 5:59 am #21822
NC exampleMarch 27, 2015 at 5:59 am #21823
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 2 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 3 days ago