» Topic: V26 Simulation Crash
- August 24, 2014 at 1:25 pm #19375
Is anybody getting this type of error? A severe exception [Accessing NW-NULL pointer] has occurred during the Simulation. It says to save your work but will not allow it until you close this window, when I close the window program closes before I can save.
- This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by RAF.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.August 25, 2014 at 3:18 pm #19384
Please provide the part file for review.August 25, 2014 at 6:17 pm #19386
Thanks Sean for the reply
I got it working it appears that it was a memory problem, deleted internet browsing history and stated working the strange thing is that my V25 would still simulate fine. Maybe V26 uses more gas!!!!!!!
RAF.August 25, 2014 at 6:55 pm #19387
Stay off those Porn sites
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14211 day, 11 hours ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram484 weeks, 1 day ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 3 weeks ago