» Topic: v26 simulation doesn't like Chamfer
- February 27, 2014 at 1:57 pm #17029
Just upgraded to V26 from V24. While playing around I can’t get the simulator to run a drill operation that contains a chamfer. It runs fine until I add the chamfer operation then I get an alarm saying to many axes given for given move.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 3, 2014 at 4:39 pm #17047
Can you please provide the part with toolpath that is generating this error.
March 4, 2014 at 11:22 am #17049
- This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Sean.
The problem seemed to be caused by my installing the new V26 with my virus protection on. I removed and reinstalled the program with the virus protection off and it is working fine now.
Not sure why though!!
I do like what I’ve seen so far coming off of V24.
GlenMarch 4, 2014 at 11:23 am #17050
Doesn’t like my attachment. Is there another way to send it?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 day, 2 hours ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie2 weeks ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 2 weeks ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 2 weeks ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 2 weeks ago