» Topic: v26 simulation doesn't like Chamfer
- February 27, 2014 at 1:57 pm #17029
Just upgraded to V26 from V24. While playing around I can’t get the simulator to run a drill operation that contains a chamfer. It runs fine until I add the chamfer operation then I get an alarm saying to many axes given for given move.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 3, 2014 at 4:39 pm #17047
Can you please provide the part with toolpath that is generating this error.
March 4, 2014 at 11:22 am #17049
- This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Sean.
The problem seemed to be caused by my installing the new V26 with my virus protection on. I removed and reinstalled the program with the virus protection off and it is working fine now.
Not sure why though!!
I do like what I’ve seen so far coming off of V24.
GlenMarch 4, 2014 at 11:23 am #17050
Doesn’t like my attachment. Is there another way to send it?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works2 weeks ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB3 weeks ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago