» Topic: V27 simulation crashes, was working before
- February 17, 2015 at 12:25 pm #21495
Hi, I have V27 and now when I go to simulation mode it will start processing and the screen will start to change to the sim screen and it will then cause bobcad to crash. It was working before and it does not matter what file I use, I even tried the ones that I know worked before. Is there something that anyone knows I should be looking at?
thanksFebruary 17, 2015 at 7:23 pm #21499
can you upload a .bbcd file that is giving you problemsFebruary 17, 2015 at 7:46 pm #21500
here is one goes through the preparation then bobcad is forced to close.February 17, 2015 at 7:50 pm #21501
or this one.February 17, 2015 at 7:51 pm #21502
you will have to .zip the .bbcd fileFebruary 17, 2015 at 7:52 pm #21503
OK I dont get it, the forum wont let me upload them for security reasons.February 17, 2015 at 7:55 pm #21504February 17, 2015 at 7:57 pm #21506
With your file closed,,,r/cick the file and select send to compressed file.That essentially is now a .zip.
Upload the .zipFebruary 17, 2015 at 8:38 pm #21507February 17, 2015 at 9:50 pm #21510
I see nothing wrong in your files.I opened and simulated just fine.That leads me to believe a setting in simulation got changed.It would be best if you got support to have BoB log on your computer and see what is going on.Your files are OK.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 2 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 3 days ago