» Topic: V3 tools
- April 23, 2014 at 10:17 am #17875
Is there a way to have/share the same tools in V3 for Solidworks as there are in V26 stand alone? We have both versions here but I am noticing that V3 for Solidworks cam features are much more limited than the V26 stand alone. I do not even have a choice for a basic fillet cutter.April 23, 2014 at 3:34 pm #17882
Currently, V3 does not have the added capabilities of V26 such as corner rounding tools or form tools for the profile tool path. It is something we are working on for future integration into SolidWorks at this time.April 23, 2014 at 3:42 pm #17883
I apologize. I am incorrect. Form tools can be selected in the profile feature in V3, there is no corner rounding tool path however.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works2 weeks ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB3 weeks ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB3 weeks, 2 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago