» Topic: V3 tools
- April 23, 2014 at 10:17 am #17875
Is there a way to have/share the same tools in V3 for Solidworks as there are in V26 stand alone? We have both versions here but I am noticing that V3 for Solidworks cam features are much more limited than the V26 stand alone. I do not even have a choice for a basic fillet cutter.April 23, 2014 at 3:34 pm #17882
Currently, V3 does not have the added capabilities of V26 such as corner rounding tools or form tools for the profile tool path. It is something we are working on for future integration into SolidWorks at this time.April 23, 2014 at 3:42 pm #17883
I apologize. I am incorrect. Form tools can be selected in the profile feature in V3, there is no corner rounding tool path however.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa2 weeks ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]2 weeks ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg2 weeks, 2 days ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric5 days, 10 hours ago
- Machining Strategy by ajhalls3 weeks, 4 days ago