» Topic: When will this get fixed in V26
- August 26, 2014 at 12:28 pm #19390
The time window worked in V25 and per V26 help it still should be working What’s going on? When will the Bug fix be available?
August 26, 2014 at 12:47 pm #19394
- This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by RAF.
The time window worked in V25 and per V26 help it still should be working What’s going on? When will the Bug fix be available?August 26, 2014 at 3:53 pm #19402
RAF, In the V26 the statistics will have your machine time. Take a look at the image below. ThanksAugust 26, 2014 at 4:08 pm #19404
Yes it Will. But as in V25 and also being shown V26 Help menu
you can stop the sim at any time and the time to that point will be shown. Does sim statistics show that.
One of the selling points of V26 over V25 was that we can adjust our rapid speeds (not defaulted at a 1000 ipm) and get more accurate time. If Bobcad would have listed that the time window was going to not work it V26 it should have been mentioned. But being it is still there and also in the Help menu you assume that it should still be there.
What is nice about having that is, say you have a clamp holding stock and you want to know at what time it gets to that clap so you can go and stop program reposition clamp and start program again. You don’t have to waist time programing around clamps for a simple one off part. With statistics it doesn’t give you a clue as to where you are in program nor does the move list which I find is just about useless. Try putting something in you geom and don’t select it and, make your code and then try to know where that object is. Move list is of no help nor is statistics if their is away to find that with out the time clock PLEASE let me know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- bobcad v27, lost all taps in tool list? cant get them back by tyler14216 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Nothing in CAM Tree V28 by dynaturn11 month ago
- 3d wireframe of a solid. by Ram481 month ago
- Save times and general system crashes. by AGM1 month ago
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 month, 4 weeks ago