» Topic: Wrong machine in editor, help
- July 2, 2014 at 6:28 pm #18792
I have v26, and an old crusader m mill. Bobcad has the right machine listed in the post processor, but when I post it to the editor to send to the machine, the editor doesn’t have the right machine listed, and it’s not an option either. When I send to the machine, it sends, but the machine acts like it’s not getting the program. Is the wrong machine the problem? or is something else going on?
VanJuly 3, 2014 at 10:21 am #18802
It sounds like you are having an issue with the settings you have defined for the machine. Here is some information on defining parameters for communication.September 5, 2014 at 2:07 pm #19613
Ok I’m still working on this problem, I’ve got communication from the machine to the pc, but not pc to machine. I’m going to try some of the suggestions from the link provided. I’ll get back to share the results.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Newbie – computing for the first time – not working by Ancient Works1 week, 4 days ago
- Missing canned cycle parameters for Centurion 6 by RSB2 weeks, 5 days ago
- Missing arc moves in post by RSB2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Bobcad V23 4 axis arc issues by spach231 month ago
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 month, 3 weeks ago