» Topic: Zed on start at 0…?
- June 15, 2014 at 11:46 am #18619
look at this code
(BEGIN PREDATOR NC HEADER)
(MACH_FILE=HAAS – 3XVMILL.MCH)
(MTOOL T1 S1 D.0625 H1.5 A0. C0. DIAM_OFFSET 1 = .0313)
(SBOX X0. Y0. Z-.063 L4.1937 W7.9134 H.063)
(END PREDATOR NC HEADER)
(PROGRAM NAME – 550XFIN.NC)
(POST – MACH 3 MILL NO ATC)
(DATE – SAT. 06/14/2014)
(TIME – 10:58AM)
N01 G20 G40 G49 G54 G80 G90 G91.1
;N02 G53 Z0.
(JOB 1 Profile Finish)
;N03 T1 M6
N04 S4767 M03
N05 G00 G90 G54 X2.0822 Y7.2709
;N06 G43 H1 Z1. M08
N09 G01 Z-.0625 F10.
N10 X2.1148 Y7.3689 F25.
on line N05 there is no Z to tell it to go up before it goes X2.0822 Y7.2709
so the Z just drags across the work..? is this the processer doing this or am I missing something in setting up the code thanks in advanceJune 16, 2014 at 9:42 pm #18624
If you are using the MACH3/4 software just manually raise the X to a safe height after setting the 0. It will work just fine from any position you don’t have to start at the 0 position. It cost me a bit to learn this.June 17, 2014 at 8:17 am #18625
Shane is correct Jody. You need to be lifting the Z axis above the zero position before starting the program.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Ball nose tools into tight corner features by Barrie1 week, 2 days ago
- Load a V carve tool into 3 axis operation by mgdpapa1 month, 1 week ago
- version 28 large NC file when posted by [email protected]1 month, 1 week ago
- error r6025/bobcad v27 glitches w/windows10 by jakeg1 month, 1 week ago
- 3d mill angled headstock by eric2 weeks, 3 days ago