Service & Software Policies
BobCAD-CAM Inc, 28200 U.S. Hwy 19 North Suite E, Clearwater FL, 33761 Toll Free: 877-262-2231 Local: 727-442-3554 Technical Support: 727-489-0003 Web: www.bobcad.com
Purchaser shall be eligible for a refund of purchased service and software according to the terms of this policy (“Refund Policy”). The Refund Policy shall not supersede or replace BobCAD-CAM’s limited warranty or disclaimer of such warranty contained in BobCAD-CAM’s End User License Agreement. The Refund Policy is applicable solely within the time lines set-forth herein and subject to the requirements set forth herein.
SOFTWARE REFUND ELIGIBILITY
If the BobCAD-CAM software fails to perform the functions identified on the product page at BobCAD-CAM’s website, www.bobcad.com (“Official Website”) at the time of your purchase, you shall be eligible for a refund provided the refund request be received by BobCAD-CAM within 45 days from the date of your purchase. You shall be ineligible for any refund based on changes, modifications and updates to the functions of the BobCAD-CAM software advertised on the Official Website after your purchase of the software and such changes, modifications and updates are not covered under the Refund Policy. If you are eligible for a refund, you must submit a refund request pursuant to the Service and Software Refund Guidelines. Furthermore, if the BobCAD-CAM software does not generate ISO G-Code accepted by your machine control, you may submit a refund request pursuant to the Service and Software Refund Guidelines. Third party software sold by BobCAD-CAM other than Predator Software©, is excluded from this Refund Policy such software is nonrefundable and all sales are final, this exclusion includes but is not limited to Solidworks™, Celeritive Technologies© HSP, Mach3©, Machinist Tool Box™ and any other 3rd party products offered by BobCAD-CAM. All refunds are subject to a 20% of the Purchase Price restocking fee.
SERVICE REFUND ELIGIBILITY
Annual Support Package: The Annual Support Packages are non-refundable except if within BobCAD-CAM’S sole and exclusive determination, all of the following apply: (a) you or your company are a first time purchaser of the Annual Support Package with BobCAD-CAM or its authorized representative; (b) you have not used your Annual Support Package; and (c) you are eligible for a refund based on BobCAD-CAM’s Software Refund identified above. If BobCAD-CAM elects to issue a refund for the Annual Support Package, the amount of the refund will be the purchase price less 20% service fee. Training Seminars:
- The Training Seminars are non-refundable once the scheduled training session begins.
- There is a non-refundable deposit collected on all Training Seminars. BobCAD-CAM may issue a refund of the Training Seminar deposit within its sole discretion on a pro-rated basis computed according to your date of cancellation prior to the scheduled seminar as follows and are in addition to any the Other Charges and Fees:
- You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours more than 21 days prior the start of the Seminar ““ No additional fee.
- You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours 21 – 14 days prior to the start of the Seminar ““ Additional fee of 25% of the non-refundable deposit
- You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours 13 – 7 days prior to the start of the Seminar ““ An additional fee of 50% of the non-refundable deposit
- Cancellations of 6 days or less prior to the start of the Seminar will not be accepted. If you cancel 6 days or less prior to the start of the Seminar your training will be transferred to our On-Line Training Option for equal value paid for the Seminar. No Special offers or discounts can be applied and a $100.00 transfer fee will be automatically deducted.
- If you do not show up or walk out during a seminar you will not be considered for a refund.
- Charges may apply if you need to re-schedule a Training Seminar:
- You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours more than 21 days prior the start of the Seminar ““ No Fees Apply
- You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours 21 – 14 days prior to the start of the Seminar ““ 25% Surcharge to the Training Seminar based on your original purchase price.
- You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours 13 – 7 days prior to the start of the Seminar ““ 50% Surcharge to the Training Seminar based on your original purchase price.
- Re-scheduling occurring 6 days or less before the start of the Seminar will not be accepted. If you attempt to re-schedule during this time period, you have the option to transfer to our On-Line Training Option for equal value paid for the Seminar plus a 20% transfer fee based on your original purchase price.
- Online Training is a non-refundable purchase.
- On-Site Training is non-refundable and may not be re-scheduled unless arrangements have been accepted by the trainer in writing.
- In-House Training is Non-refundable and may not be re-scheduled unless arrangements have been accepted by the trainer in writing.
Training CD Set
- Training CDs are non-refundable.
Purchases through an Authorized BobCAD-CAM Reseller:
If you purchased the BobCAD-CAM software through an authorized software reseller, you MUST go through your reseller for a return. The same guidelines in this policy would apply in addition to any return policies that your reseller may have.
Shipping & Handling Fees:
Shipping and Handling fees apply to ALL products being delivered to the customer. Once a product has been shipped the original Shipping and Handling fees will not be refunded. This charge will be listed in writing on your credit invoice.
Other Charges and Fees:
All returns and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking and service fee that will be deducted from the total refund. This charge will be applied to all purchases being refunded including any services, training and software purchased. This charge will be listed in writing on your credit invoice.
How to Request a Refund:
- Submit a formal request in writing by emailing email@example.com.
- For software returns, you must cooperate with a technical support representative’s inquiry into your eligibility for a Software Refund. You can contact technical support by calling 727-489-0003.
- To qualify for refund:
- The technician you work with must be able to determine that the BobCAD-CAM software you purchased will NOT generate standard ISO G-Codes for your CNC machine control.
- The technician you work with must be able to determine that the BobCAD-CAM software you purchased did not provide an advertised function on our official web site, www.bobcad.com at the time of your purchase.
- Refusal to work with a technician will result in the automatic denial of your request for a refund.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure their machine control accepts standard ISO G-Code. (Returns will not be accepted on the basis of post processor issues if the CNC Machine control does not accept Standard ISO G-Code)
- If a customer purchases the BobCAD-CAM software BEFORE the purchase of a machine, the customer may not return the BobCAD-CAM software due to machine or controller issues.
- If, after the time of purchase, you decide to sell your machine or you are no longer going to utilize the BobCAD-CAM software in your shop, you may not return the software. BobCAD-CAM will not accept returns on this basis. You may sell or transfer your license of the software to a new owner who will be responsible for a transfer fee of $100.00.
- BobCAD-CAM does not offer 100% satisfaction guarantees on any software or service sold. BobCAD-CAM offers a free demo on our web site for all products sold. This allows prospective and existing customers the opportunity to test the software risk free before the time of purchase. It is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure the BobCAD-CAM software fits their specific machining needs before the software is purchased.
- If you have received approval for a return, you will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number in writing with full instructions on how to properly return the BobCAD-CAM software.
- You will need to ensure, when returning the software, you write your RMA number clearly on the outside of your package.
- If the package is received and there is no RMA number on the outside of the box the shipping and receiving department will refuse the package.
- If you have registered your software, you must call BobCAD-CAM toll free 877-262-2231 and de-authorize all seats of the BobCAD-CAM software version you are returning.
- If you have uninstalled the software, you will need to re-install the software and complete the de-authorization process before returning the software.
- If you have purchased a hard lock (dongle) key for your BobCAD-CAM software, you must return all hard lock (dongle) keys. No de-authorization is needed to return hard lock keys.
Transfer of BobCAD-CAM Software:
If you are transferring a license of the BobCAD-CAM software to another user, and you have purchased additional licenses, hard lock (dongle) keys or add-on products for that version of the software, all additional licenses, hard lock (dongle) keys and add-on products must be transferred with the original license. All products must be de-authorized prior to transferring. 3rd party products, support and training are non-transferable. In order to complete a transfer of ownership of your license to use the BobCAD-CAM software you must submit the following information to BobCAD-CAM:
- Your Full Name
- Your Company Name
- Your Contact Information including phone number and email address
- Software Version you are transferring
- Full Name of person you are transferring your license(s) to
- Full Company Name of person you are transferring your license(s) to
- Full Contact Information including phone number and email address of person you are transferring your license(s) to
You may send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your request to transfer your software license(s), the new owners of the software license(s) will be contacted to complete the transfer. At that time they will be responsible for a $100.00 non-refundable transfer fee. The transferred license can not be registered to the new owner until the transfer fee has been paid in full. 142125v2