WELCOME TO THE BOBCAD-CAM POST PROCESSOR HELP SYSTEM
Here you will find information and resources related to editing and creating post processors for the BobCAD-CAM software products.
- Included the description of the usage of the new Post question 556 that controls the breakage of arcs for different posting modes.
- Added the description of charout_xx Post variable.
- Updated the description of Post question 228 with an example and its connection to the charout_xx variable.
- Added the description of Post question 3529 that defines the Polar coordinate mode for the Mill Turn machines.
- Updated the Post question 3528 description that this Post question is deprecated.
- Added the description of Post question 3597 that defines the feedrate value for the Polar coordinate mode 2.
- Updated the description of the Post variable thread_g33_feedrate and added a description of new block 1708.
- Added the description of the Post Variables thread_chamfer_numofleads and thread_chamfer_distance.
- Added the descriptions of the Post question 1798 that define the lead value of Thread Chamfer.
- Added the description of the Post question 1799 that defines the prefix of the Chamfer distance of Lathe thread.
- Added the description of the Post question 1307, which sets the feedrate mode for the Lathe hole operations(non-tap).
- Added the Block 324 that define the maximum DPM feedrate.
- Added notes to the description of Post Block 54 that all the rapid move variables must be in the same line.
- Added the description of Post question 239 (Output 0 dwell value?).
- Added the Post questions and blocks related to Multiple coolant codes.
- Added the description of Post variables that get the initial positions of X, Y & Z coordinates in the different coordinate modes.