» Predator CNC Editor™
What is Predator CNC Editor?
With an editor designed just for CNC programs vs. plain text. CNC Editor has lots of powerful CNC specific features yet remains very easy to use. For a minute imagine an office using Notepad instead of Word for word processing. This is how most shops are setup. Editing on the CNC controls can be even more time consuming. Predator CNC Editor is intelligent and knows G code. You can even verify your CNC programs with 3D solid based verification.
Why Predator CNC Editor?
- RS 232/DNC Communications
- A complete and easy to use G-Code/NC editor
- Sequence numbers, block skips and comment wizards
- Change speeds and feeds
- Quickly locate tool changes
- Select tools and their assigned programs
- Insert expressions & ASCII codes
- Go to wizard
- Summary information & add your own logos
- DNC restart & terminal
- Compare files side by side
- 3D backplot
- 3D solid verification
- Math operations
Predator CNC Editor Software System Requirements
Support for the following minimum computer hardware is required for v7:
- Pentium 4, AMD Athlon or newer CPU
- 40 GB or larger hard drive
- 512 MB or more RAM
- USB Port
- Serial Ports – for DNC communication
NOTE: A nVidia, AMD or 3DLabs based graphics card is highly recommended for Predator Virtual CNC. Like most CAD/CAM systems Predator Virtual CNC will often require high end PC components to support large and complex 3D simulations for optimum performance.