CAD/CAM Software Training Seminars
Become a Certified BobCAD-CAM Software Operator
Attend a 3-day seminar coming to an location near you!
BobCAD-CAM 3-Day Local Training Seminars
Our local training seminars are 3-day events of complete CAD/CAM training that are designed to assist you in becoming proficient in using the BobCAD-CAM Software.
Every manufacturer that completes a Training Seminar is recognized and awarded with a “BobCAD-CAM certificate of completion”, after completing the class training instruction. Because we want your training experience to be the best that we can make it, we ask that you reserve your seats in advance as seating is limited.
We offer 3-Day CAD-CAM Training Seminars at various locations around America.
What to expect at our v25 Training Seminars
- $750.00 for training only. All flights, hotel, food and miscellaneous expenses are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Evening courses are an additional $100.00 for each subject.
More Info (click to expand)
Course Goals and Student Learning Objectives
The objective of this course is to become proficient in using the BobCAD-CAM CAD and Mill modules. *Optional evening courses are offered for BobART & Lathe module Certification.
Attendance & Preparation
Attendees should arrive early, approximately 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the class. This class will cover the basics for those that want to study prior to the Seminar; the online getting started course is recommended.
Make sure bring with you the following:
•A writing tablet to take notes. If you choose to you may bring a laptop. The instructor will not be able to help with installation or troubleshooting, please be sure that if you bring a laptop, the software is installed and properly configured prior to attending the seminar.
BobCAD-CAM Mill Operator *Optional Lathe & BobART Certification
3-Days from 8:30 AM to approximately 5:00 PM on days 1 & 2 and 7:30 AM to approximately 4:00 PM on day 3. Optional, additional Lathe & Art Classes available on the 1st & 2nd evenings.
The Training Seminar will be held in the conference room at a hotel near your city. Information on local hotels, car rentals and restaurants are available as needed upon request. Discounted hotel rates are usually available when BobCAD-CAM is mentioned during reservation.
Professional BobCAD-CAM course completion certificates are issued at the end of the 3-day training class.
The Training Seminars are non-refundable once the scheduled training session begins. There is a non-refundable deposit collected on all Training Seminars. BobCAD-CAM may issue a refund of the Training Seminar deposit within its sole discretion on a pro-rated basis computed according to your date of cancellation prior to the scheduled seminar as follows and are in addition to any the Other Charges and Fees:
• You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours more than 21 days prior the start of the Seminar
• No additional fee
• You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours 21
• 14 days prior to the start of the Seminar
• Additional fee of 25% of the non-refundable deposit
• You have called or emailed BobCAD-CAM during regular business hours 13
• 7 days prior to the start of the Seminar
• An additional fee of 50% of the non-refundable deposit
• Cancellations of 6 days or less prior to the start of the Seminar will not be accepted. If you cancel 6 days or less prior to the start of the Seminar your training will be transferred to our Online Training Option for equal value paid for the Seminar. No Special offers or discounts can be applied and a $100.00 transfer fee will be automatically deducted
Schedule a Training Seminar in a different location or request more information. Sign up for a seminar contact the training department directly at 877.262.2231 ext 127 Click here to request more information on Training Seminars