The wait is finally over and the new Wire EDM Training Professor Video Series has been released. Start improving the productivity of your Wire EDM programming by learning how to use all of the features and functionality designed to help you program tight tolerance jobs faster and easier.
The latest Training Professor Video Series for Wire EDM is an experience unlike any other. You will get all the basics of Wire EDM programming – from setting up your machine to defining your stock and modifying cutting conditions. As you progress you will get into more advanced lessons like Toolpath patterning, open/closed and inside/outside shape cutting, and 4 Axis syncing.
With this DVD, you’ll learn about…
- Wire EDM Machine Simulation, Post Processor and Machine Specific Settings
- Use All of the Available 2 and 4 Axis Wirepath Strategies
- Save Time and Money with Programming Shortcuts
- Machine Parameters, Post Selection and EDM Setup
- And Much More!
Complete Set Includes…
- 124 Individual Training Videos (DVD)
- Over 8 Hours of Video Training
- 595-Page Digital Workbook (PDF)
- Interactive CAD Training Files for On-Screen Lessons
For more information on this new Wire EDM Training Professor Video set, contact BobCAD-CAM directly at 877-262-2231 or 727-442-3554. To learn more about our Wire EDM software, click here.