Finally, the wait is over and the new BobCAD-CAM V30 Training Professor Video Series for Lathe has been released. This is an in-depth, all-inclusive video set with over 7 hours of content, equaling to 155 easily navigated training videos. Whether you are brand new or looking to strengthen your skills, users will be provided with everything, from the basics to more advanced concepts. Some of the key topics that will be covered are the following: Feature type programming, removing undercuts, Toolpath extensions and new toolpath patterns.
These videos will teach you how to…
- Go From Designing Parts to Outputting G-Code
- Save Time & Money with Programming Shortcuts
- Avoid Costly Errors with Simulation
- Plus Much More!
Complete set includes…
- 155 Easily Navigated Training Videos (DVD)
- Over 7.5 Hours of Video Training
- A 646-Page Digital Training Manual (PDF)
- CAD Training Files to Use with Corresponding On-Screen Lessons
For more information on this new V30 Lathe Training Professor Video set, contact BobCAD-CAM directly at 877-262-2231 or 727-442-3554.
You’re one click away from subscribing to BobCAD’s YouTube channel. Click the link below for tips, how-tos and much more!